Aluminum Cans (soda, tuna, soup, etc.), #1 and #2 Plastic Bottles and Glass Bottles (all colors) can be recycled at the co-mingled indoor and outdoor recycling receptacles.
Paper (cardboard, boxboard, paperboard, paper bags, newspaper, magazines, copy paper, glossy paper) can be recycled at the indoor receptacles.
Plastic Bags (#2 and #4 plastic bags) at the following bin locations:
- 1810 Liacouras Walk Suite 101
- Anderson Hall - Main lobby
- Alter Hall - Main lobby
- Gladfelter Hall - Main lobby
- Health Science Library (HSL) Ginsburg- Medical Education and Research Building
- Mitten Hall – Office of Sustainability
- Speakman Hall - Liacouras Walk door
- Student Housing- 1300,1940, Johnson & Hardwick, Temple Towers, White Hall,
- TASB - main elevator lobby, cafeteria
- TECH Center - Computer Recycling Room 301
- Wachman Hall - Basement floor back door snack lobby
- Weiss Hall - 6th floor
Rechargeable Batteries can be recycled by Environmental Health and Radiation Safety, the Office of Sustainability, and the Computer Recycling Center. For more information, please consult the Batteries 101 Fact Sheet.
For recycling of other materials, please visit the Recycling page.