Aluminum/Metal Cans (soda, tuna, soup, etc.), Plastics #1-7 and Glass Bottles (all colors) can be recycled at the co-mingled indoor and outdoor recycling receptacles.
Paper (cardboard, boxboard, paperboard, paper bags, newspaper, magazines, copy paper, glossy paper) can be recycled at the indoor receptacles.
Plastic Bags (#2 and #4 plastic bags) at the following bin locations:
- 1810 Liacouras Walk Suite 101
- Anderson Hall - Main lobby
- Gladfelter Hall - Main lobby
- Howard Gittis Student Center - Lower Level
- Pearson Hall 140 (back hallway)
- Speakman Hall - Liacouras Walk door
- TASB - main elevator lobby, cafeteria
- Weiss Hall - 6th floor
Rechargeable Batteries can be recycled by Environmental Health and Radiation Safety, the Office of Sustainability, and the Computer Recycling Center. For more information, please consult the Batteries 101 Fact Sheet.
For recycling of other materials, please visit the Recycling page.